Design & Build from concept to completion done in 30 weeks or we'll give you $5,000 cash - T&C's Apply*
* Terms & Conditions – 30 weeks Design & Build package based on 200m2 house or less and excludes Resource Consent stage if this is a requirement. Clock stops if owners take longer than 3 weeks to confirm scope and make decisions in the design phase. Applies to Full Contract builds in Auckland area only. Clock starts once Preliminary Building Agreement is signed and runs through Concept stage, Full Working Drawings stage, Building Consent Application stage, Full Construction stage, and finishes on issue of Code Compliance Certificate or Move-in date whichever is the earlier. Clock stops with any hold-ups due to the owner or land related issues. 30 weeks is based on a week being 5 working days and excludes public holidays. 30 weeks excludes time from 24th December through to 15th January. If owner supplies any part/s of the project then they must stick to our schedule or job becomes ineligible.
Specialising in homes from 30m2 to 120m2
Interested in adding a Minor Dwelling to your existing property?
See our small home styles and sample floor plans
Welcome from Daniel Hemus
We're proud supporters of Habitat for Humanity Auckland
For every job we do we donate a lump sum to Habitat for Humanity Auckland. It is our heart for all Aucklanders to have a safe and healthy home to live in and at Goldline Construction our underlying purpose is to help eliminate poverty.
Auckland Granny Flat Builders
How we can help you achieve the Auckland Granny Flat or Minor Dwelling of your dreams
Are you looking for a Granny Flat or Minor Dwelling with a bit of difference from the regular cookie cutter finish; maybe something with that special X-factor feel?
What if you could contact someone who could run the whole project from start to finish and knows the value of timely communication, sticking to a budget and delivering a quality job on time?
With over 25 years’ in the construction industry Daniel runs a construction company with a great team of tradespeople where he manages the whole building process delivering a top-quality job for a reasonable price.
We have Health & Safety systems in place, Public Liability insurance and are Registered Master Builders which means that you can sit back and relax as we take the stress out of the whole process.
Ultimate Dream Home Building Service
What our customers are saying about us
Quality Auckland Granny Flat Builders with a difference
Our Partners & Associations
Not quite ready to get started yet?
Why not download our free guide below
Guide - 7 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BUILDING A MINOR DWELLING
By downloading our FREE guide you’ll discover…
- What some Architects secretly plan and why
- What Show-Homes are really designed to make you do
- How some building companies price their quotes
- What to look out for with finance and payment terms
- Some bad habits that a lot of tradies have
- Which insurance and guarantees are best to have
- What is required for Code Completion Certificate (CCC)