Luxury Home Builders Auckland
Goldline Construction Luxury Home Builders in Auckland
Goldline Construction has been designing and building our clients’ dream homes for over 20 years, making us your go-to luxury home builders in Auckland. When you are ready to have the home of your dreams built, it deserves the best, from the initial conception to the design and construction. With our complete Architectural Home Design and Build packages, we offer the customisation options to create a home that meets your requirements while matching your personal style, making it uniquely yours.
The Importance of Luxury Builders in Auckland
A custom luxury home requires a different type of builder, one that can take the dream home you have envisioned and turn it into a reality. As an Auckland luxury builder, of all the types of homes we build, luxury homes often require more customisation, especially with the interior finishes, fittings and appliances. Here are a few important considerations to keep in mind about us:
- Most of our clients considering a luxury home, have several specifics in mind as to how it should look. You need to work with a company that will take all your dreams and turn them into a home you will love in the years and decades to come. When you begin the process with us, you will understand that we are the company that can provide what you need in your new home.
- Building a luxury home is a complex project that can include many subcontractors to get everything the way you want it. Overseeing such a project is too big of a job for many builders. Over two decades in the industry, we have built contacts and relationships to find the best subcontractors for the specific work you need done. With many projects under our belt, we can handle the biggest, most complex residential construction.
- Auckland is mostly uneven ground and building a home on a slope may require extra steps and considerations. Here, our experience comes into play again. We have built houses on lots with the steepest of slopes and know the best ways to deal with this all-too-common Auckland problem.
With our Architectural Home Design and Build packages, we have created a system to ascertain your wants and desires for your residential project quickly and include your input throughout the entire process. Here is what you can expect when you come to us:
- We start with you filling out our Dream Home Questionnaire. This process will give us a great starting point and give us pointers as to what we should discuss with you.
- From there, we move to the Preliminary Building Agreement and the design phase where your dream home becomes a reality on paper.
- Once we have a design, we deal with the details and the build, finally handing over the keys to your dream home. Our job is not done though, as we give you a 12-month maintenance period in which we will sort out any issues that might crop up.
What Customers Stand to Gain if They Use Goldline Construction to Build Your Luxury House in Auckland
If you are having your luxury dream home built, you need to ensure that it is everything you wanted. Our focus as Auckland luxury builders is to design and build a home that surpasses your desires with the customisation needed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. When you come to us, you get a company that will listen to your needs and work with you during the design phase to truly make the house your home. Contact us today to start the process with our dream home questionnaire and schedule our complimentary 20-minute discovery call.
Guarantee for Peace of Mind
We belong to the Registered Master Builders Association and as standard we include the Master Build 10-Year Guarantee which comes with:
- 10-Year Structural Guarantee
- Protection against loss of deposit
- Protection against non-finished works
or contact below
Contact Us Now To Discuss The Options For Your Property
Not ready to make a decision? Then Download our FREE Guide
Guide to Avoiding 7 Gut-Wrenching Pitfalls while Building Your Dream Home
In our FREE guide discover 7 things you need to consider to avoid becoming another building nightmare statistic plus receive some extra BONUS advice.