Split-level Builder Auckland
Goldline Construction Offers Services as a Split-Level Builder in Auckland
Goldline Construction has been designing and building high quality homes for almost 20 years, making us your go-to split-level builder in Auckland. A split-level home is one of the most popular styles for growing families, allowing for separate activity areas and a little independence for older children. When you come to us for your design and construction needs, we will oversee the entire process from design, dealing with the council and construction.
The Importance of Split-Level Builders in Auckland
Beyond being great for large families, offering some separation and peace and quiet, split-level homes are popular for many other important reasons. A few of these include the following:
- Split-level homes offer a lot of interior space with a smaller footprint. Whether your property is on the smaller side or you just want a more extensive garden, split-level homes are the perfect solution.
- With Auckland’s many sloping and hilly properties, split-level homes are often the best solution for lots in these uneven areas. We can better adjust the foundation without having to excavate through bedrock.
- For those working from home, a split-level offers excellent options for a quiet home office for your important calls.
We provide property owners with a complete Architectural Home Design and Build Package. From the very beginning with our free discovery call, we will listen to our clients to understand their wants and desires for their new home. By doing this, we can give them their dream home just the way they want it, and to our high-quality standards. Here are a few specifics:
- Almost all our clients have opinions on specific elements of their new home to make it better suit the needs of their family. Some might want extra storage or specific kitchen layout for their baking hobby. Our custom design is just that: custom. We are happy to incorporate these into the build.
- The look of your home says a lot about you and your personal style. Whether you like a boxed look, vertical cedar weatherboards or something completely different, we have the options for you.
- With our experience in the industry, dealing with council approval and the required regulations and reports is our forte. We will talk you through the entire process and advise you of the different options available.
Why Goldline Construction is Cost-Effective as a Split-Level House Builder in Auckland
Custom design and construction of a home can be a complicated process between the unique demands of the site, obtaining council approval and constructing the home in accordance with all required regulations. Having an experienced company oversee the entire project from start to finish is the best way to ensure that it is done right the first time and your new home serves you for decades to come. Starting at square one with our fantastic Architectural Designers, our experience and knowledge will give you the home of your dreams. Contact us today to learn more and schedule a meeting to start the process with our free 20-minute discovery call.
Guarantee for Peace of Mind
We belong to the Registered Master Builders Association and as standard we include the Master Build 10-Year Guarantee which comes with:
- 10-Year Structural Guarantee
- Protection against loss of deposit
- Protection against non-finished works
or contact below
Contact Us Now To Discuss The Options For Your Property
Not ready to make a decision? Then Download our FREE Guide
Guide to Avoiding 7 Gut-Wrenching Pitfalls while Building Your Dream Home
In our FREE guide discover 7 things you need to consider to avoid becoming another building nightmare statistic plus receive some extra BONUS advice.